top of page
Come to a show!
See you at the show!
Scroll down for all events...
I perform and teach as a solo artist and with my JAMband at a variety of venues around the Bay. Come to our events prepared for a happy, healthy, engaging, child-centric yet parent-friendly experience. These gatherings are a rocking celebration of coming together as one big family, united by song, dance and love!
We are renowned for our funky and unforgettable grooves, singalong melodies, and lyrics that talk up to kids. And all of our songs have accompanying choreography, so the mosh pit is always grooving.
If you would like to celebrate your child's birthday at a show, visit our JAM birthdays page.
You can also view my meditation offerings (for adults and teens) below.
- Jun 09, 1:00 PM – 1:45 PMNorth Fair Oaks Library, 2510 Middlefield Rd, Redwood City, CA 94063, USAJoin me for a concert at this lovely library in the South Bay!
- Jun 11, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PMOuter Sunset Farmers Market & Mercantile, Pacheco St & 37th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94116, USAJoin me at the farmers market for an hour of your favorite song and dance!
- Jun 12, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PMRocky Graham Park, 850 Drake Ave, Sausalito, CA 94965, USAJoin me for a concert at this wonderful park in the North Bay!
- Jun 13, 10:30 AM – 11:15 AMMountain View Library Lawn, 585 Franklin St, Mountain View, CA 94041, USAMusic, dance, joy, celebration under the old oak tree!
- Jun 17, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PMSan Francisco Botanical Garden, 1199 9th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94122, USAJoin me for a half-day of mindfulness, meditation, and Qigong practice in the the gorgeous gardens!
- Jun 29, 7:00 PM – 7:45 PMWashington Park, 840 W Washington Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94086, USAJoin me for a concert at this wonderful park in the South Bay!
- Sep 30, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PMMcLaren Park, San Francisco, CA 94134, USAA daylong retreat in McLaren Park - meditation, wandering, qigong, nature, peace, community
save the dates!
upcoming full band shows:
2023 GG Park bandshell kids festival DATES:
SAT MAY 27, 10:30-12:30pm
And more to come, stay tuned!
Join our email list to be notified.
bottom of page